Growing businesses reach a point where they need professional financial advice but can’t afford a full-time CFO or financial controller. Our fractional Controller services give you a financial professional consultant with a Big 4 accounting background who works with you to guide your company to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time controller/CFO can range up to well over $125,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our fractional controller services provide you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost. For both temporary and long-term solutions, K-38 Consulting helps to improve your company’s financial management by bringing extensive industry expertise and experience to meet the daily needs of your business. Our consultants typically have a Big 4 background with years of experience and industry expertise and can provide a range of services to allow you to concentrate on doing what you do best.
Part-time Controller Benefits:
- More time to focus on what you do best, providing services to existing customers, developing new customer relationships, and other core business issues.
- A better understanding of the financial side of your business so you have fewer surprises and more control over your company finances.
- Improved decision-making based off of sound, timely financial information.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional with at least 15 years experience is overseeing, protecting and continuously improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional with industry expertise who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
Part-Time Controller Services:
- Fractional Controller Services
- Financial Statement Preparation/General Ledger Maintenance
- Monthly & Year-End Closing
- Internal Audits
- Account Reconciliations
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Budgeting & Planning
- Financial Planning & Analysis
Contact Us today for a free consultation.